Product description Broyx Sport Antipollution Alfa + 2 FiltersThe BROYX ALFA pollution and allergy mask is certified personal protective equipment according to the EU law and has CE marking. All the tests and certification have been carried out in a leading Polish facility, i.e. Central Institute for Labour Protection (CIOP) in Łódź. The Broyx Alfa mask coating is made of openwork polyester nonwoven fabric, which guarantees outstanding vapour permeability and moisture wicking properties. The “net” increases the comfort of use of the mask on warmer days.
As a certified sports mask, BROYX ALFA guarantees low breathing resistance and high filtration levels. It provides protection against the following types of air pollution:
- PM10, PM2.5, PM0.3 and smaller dusts.
- Inhaled allergens.
The BROYX ALFA mask is equipped with 2 valves, which facilitates exhalation.
The “heart” of our solution is a four-ply, replaceable filter with a layer of active carbon and HEPA E12 99.5% electrostatic non-woven fabric. Its advantage is low breathing resistance and high filtration level.
The high filter effectiveness is thanks to the special filtration layer design – its fibres are electrostatically charged, which causes them to pull particles and droplets suspended in the air and facilitates their deposition on the filtration nonwoven fabric.
The low breathing resistance is achieved through the optimum filter design developed based on laboratory testing. The BROYX 4P1 provides good effectiveness for most urban applications. It is also very important for the filter design that we have done away with thick and high-resistance non-woven fabric layers.
Due to its design and material, the BROYX ALFA mask will prove more useful on warmer days.
The BROYX ALFA mask is dedicated to people who are sensitive to pollution and those who are exposed to higher levels of dust, fungi, etc.
Below, we present the mask design and technologies it uses.
What technologies have been used in the BROYX ALFA mask?
- BROYX 4P1 filters – for effective filtration.
- BROYX VALVE V2 valves – for easier exhalation.
- Face-piece made of polyester = very high breathability and vapour permeability.
- 360° design = the mask is fastened at the back, which allows its precise adjustment.
- Robust, wide hook-and-loop fastening = easy adjustment.
- Reflector at the back part of the mask = higher safety.
- Very low weight = comfort and stability on the head.
- Nose-piece with additional sealing = comfort and seal.
You need to choose the proper size of your pollution mask. When making a purchase, make sure that the mask is properly adjusted. Well-adjusted, tightly fitting mask will provide better protection against pollution.
The Broyx masks are available in different sizes:
- M: designed for users with thin to medium face. Head circumference 48-56 cm, height from the bridge of nose to the chin approx. 14 cm.
- L: designed for users with medium to wide face. Head circumference 52-60cm, height from the bridge of nose to the chin approx. 15 cm.