Product description Columbia Powder Lite ChildrenPowder Lite is a winter jacket for kids. The windbreak is created for the Autumn-Winter season and for the practice of outdoor activities such as hiking.
The Columbia windbreaker includes Thermarator insulation that promotes warmth and prevents moisture from coming into contact with your skin and its weaving fabric prevents the garment from staining. The design includes adjustable hood protects your children´s head against storms.
The children´s winter garment has an adjustable hem with drawstring and chin protection. The children´s cold garment has zippered pockets on the sides that work to keep the body warm and closed are functional spaces to store small items.
This puffy keeps your little explorer good and toasty with ultra-light faux down insulation and our rain-and-stain repellent technology.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Thermarator™ Insulation
- Water resistant fabric
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Shell: Storm-Lite DP II 100% Polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Thermarator™ 100% Polyester
- Synthetic down with a high warmth-to-weight ratio that traps warmth and retains heat even when wet.