Product description Columbia WildstarWildstar is a ski jacket for children. The garment designed for winter activities includes Omni-Tech technology that prevents moisture from coming into contact with your skin. Likewise, its sealing of critical seams favors the warmth of the body, despite the low temperatures outside.
This winter wardrobe has the Outgrown growth system of the brand that extends the life of the garment. The design of the winter jacket has an adjustable hem with a girdle, a fixed adjustable hood and a chin guard. The cuffs are adjustable and comfortable.
On the sides, it has pockets to keep your hands warm and safe. It also includes an inside zippered security pocket to protect small personal items. Includes reflectives details to improve visibility in places with low light.
- Omni-TECH TM waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Thermarator TM Insulation
- OUTGROWN TM grow system
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Chin guard
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Refl ective detail
- Shell: Omni-Tech TM Generation
- Dobby 100% nylon. 100% Polyester.
- Stretch Jersey 92% polyester / 8% elastane.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: Thermarator TM 100% polyester.