Product description Kamik Winkie SolidOur Winkie outerwear is designed in Canada for our country’s harsh winters. That means these snow pants have fully waterproof Dri-Defense technology and seam sealing to keep moisture out, as well as sturdy reinforcement around the knees, bum and ankles. It also means you can relax with a coffee while they fly down the toboggan hill, knowing they’re fully protected.
- 3M Reflective details for safety
- Reinforced seat, knees & hem
- Interior gaiter
- Grow feature in pant
- Removable suspender
- Temperature Rated: -25°F / -32°C
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- 100% Polyester textured dobby shell fabric
- Water & wind resistant, breathable fabric
- Bionic-Finish , water repellent coating
- Fully seam sealed
- Oeko-Tex Toxic free standards
- 100% Polyester, Polyfill
- This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
3M Reflective Details:
- Our reflective piping and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
Designed in Canada:
- Designed to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Cohesive system of components, including wind resistant shell fabric with DWR coating, insulation, inner lining and seam sealing.
- Commited to keeping you safe & our environment clean, we have removed PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride from our products.
Seam Sealed Apparel:
- Applied at critical points of assembly. Used throughout PERFORMANCE, ESSENTIAL & TRANSITIONAL Groups
- Our garments are perfect for keeping you dry in all kinds of wet weather.
Cold Weather Rating:
- Our layers wick away moisture, traps heat and deflects cold air, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable during frosty weather.