Product description Salewa Agner DurastretchThe Agner Durastretch Shorts for girls are constructed using lightweight, water-repellent, soft and stretchy Durastretch softshell fabric with an eco-friendly PFC-free DWR (durably water repellent) finish. Their strengths also include 4-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement and good abrasion resistance. With built-in moisture-wicking inner shorts, a clean, flat drawcord-adjustable waistband and two low-set front pockets that work well under a harness. Made of bluesign approved fabric.
- Elastic flat-front waistband with integrated cordlock adjustment
- Flat front pockets set low for climbing comfort
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Integrated briefs
- with bluesign approved fabric
- 4 -way stretch
- Weight 85 g (128)
- Side seam length 24 cm (128)
- Fit Women´s fit
- Pant leg fit Regular
- DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 123 BS (84%PA 16%EA)
- Dry´ton ACTIVE JERSEY MELANGE SILVER 160 (92%PL 8%EA)
- DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS (85%PA 15%EA)
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- DURASTRETCH is our proprietary abrasion-resistant fabric. We use it to make our hard-wearing jackets and gilets, pants and shorts, reinforcing knee and side inserts and gloves for alpine climbing, trekking and hiking. It’s also lightweight and surprisingly comfortable.
- DURASTRETCH fabrics are constructed of nylon (polyamide) with a high stretch content. They are lightweight, comfortable yet hardwearing and highly abrasion-resistant.
- DURASTRETCH is available in a wide range of 2-way stretch and 4-way stretch versions. It is breathable and can treated with a DWR finish to make it water-repellent. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics we use in this collection are suitable for four-season use as their inner structure quickly wicks sweat away.
- DRY’TON is SALEWA’s proprietary, easy-care, durable and resistant synthetic fabric with a natural feel.
- DRY’TON is extremely functional. It is designed to transport moisture rapidly away from the body to evaporate efficiently. Moisture on the skin is quickly removed. This protects the wearer from overheating during physical activity and from overchilling during rest breaks or once activity has ceased. It is available in a range of different fibres, blends and constructions, including with UV protection. We use it to make base layers, mid layers and pants, shorts and linings among other things.
- Washing Machine wash cool
- Chlorine Do not chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry Do no tumble dry
- Ironing Cold ironing
- Dry clean Do not dry clean